Owner Lorn Larson grew up in the logging industry. As a young man, he became a journeyman carpenter, but found he could not resist the call of logging. He began Larson Logging & Tree Service in 1987.
Lorn says, "We are a company of integrity. Our goal is for every customer to be pleased with the job and we make every reasonable effort to achieve that goal."
Lorn was born and raised in Puyallup and currently resides with his family in Graham. When not working with our customers, Lorn and his wife, Linda, spend their time volunteering with their church and leading classes with Bible Study Fellowship. They also enjoy taking off in their RV.
Larson Logging & Tree Service has a consistent and experienced crew that is known for its amazing teamwork and professionalism. There is a foreman on each job to ensure the work is done properly and a groundsman to communicate with the customer as needed to ensure the job is done to their satisfaction.
Government and Insurance Compliance Information
Before hiring any contractor to work on your property, be sure that they are licensed, bonded, and insured. And trustworthy.
Protect yourself from:
- Liability for an injured worker on your property.
- No recourse for unsatisfactory or unfinished work.
- No coverage for damage done to your property or person.
- Responsibility for damage to your neighbors' property or person.
Any legitimate contractor should have the following information readily available:
- Contractor license number
- Business license number
- L&I (Labor & Industries) account number, contact person's name and phone number
- Bond number
Here are Larson Logging's details:
- Contractor License: LARSOLT033RK
- Business license # 602-442-075
- L&I account #549-870-2, contact Gary Honc at 360-902-4823
- Bond #YLI234500, contact Ozanich Insurance Brokers for verification of bond and business insurance, 253-564-2622
- Plus, we have earned the coveted Angie's List Super Service Award 5 years running. If you are an Angie's List member, you can read our reviews here: Angie's List Reviews
We also have a professional and friendly full time office staff to assist you in setting up an estimate, scheduling jobs, answering any questions, etc.
With a job as important as removing or trimming trees, its important for the customer to meet with a Larson Logging & Tree Service representative face-to-face. We have two Estimators available to talk to you about your tree service needs and to give you a free estimate. One of our Estimators is usually able to meet with you within 24 hours and at a time that is convenient for you.
Contact us to learn more about our tree maintenance services and how we can help you.